OASYS Seminar Series¶
As a vital forum for brainstorming, collaboration and sharing results, the OASYS Seminar Series was born. A monthly seminar/research platform where, not only members of OASYS working on the FlexAnalytics project, but also international researchers in the field, present their ideas, and get a fresh take on the ongoing work of FlexAnalytics. A number of new working relationships across Europe have been forged, and even new members of the team found, thanks to this initiative.
This recently culminated in a hugely successful symposium, with a number of experts, from distinct research groups and universities around Europe, invited to speak and share their knowledge. For more details on this symposium visit our group’s website.
- Alfredo Marín (University of Murcia) Soft-margin Support Vector Machine: Ordered weighted average and some criticism, Ada Byron Research Centre 3rd of October, 2022.
- Akylas Stratigakos (Center PERSEE, Mines Paris, PSL University) Towards the prescriptive analytics paradigm for energy forecasting and optimization in power systems., Ada Byron Research Centre 21st of September, 2022. presentation
- Yadira Hernández Solano (Dpt. Applied Mathematics - UMA) Métodos de integración geométrica para sistemas con función de Lyapunov, Ada Byron Research Centre, 23rd of June, 2022. presentation
- Pauline Kergus (CNRS researcher at LAPLACE (Laboratory on plasma and conversion of energy, Toulouse, France)) Data-driven strategies for modeling and control: Application to building thermal modeling, Ada Byron Research Centre, 18th of May, 2022. presentation
- Alejandro Fernández Gil (University of Twente Enschede, Netherlands) The composition of mathematical alogrithms for green vehicles routing considering emissions, Ada Byron Research Centre, 5th of May, 2022.
- Ricardo Gazquez Torres (University of Granada) Continuous maximal covering location problems and related problems, Ada Byron Research Centre, 7th of April, 2022. presentation
- Concepción Domínguez Sánchez “Finding valid inequalities in MILPs: techniques and examples`, Ada Byron Research Centre, 24th of February, 2022. presenation
- Adrián Esteban Pérez Distributionally Robust Optimization under consensual ambiguity, Ada Byron Research Centre, 26th of January, 2022. presentation
- Miguel Ángel Muñoz Díaz Online wind energy bidding, Ada Byron Research Centre, 15th December 2021. presentation
- José Gómez de la Varga State estimation, Ada Byron Research Centre, 24th of November 2021. presentation
- Antonio Elías Fernández - Asunción Jiménez-Cordero Machine learning-aided optimization applied to mixed integer linear programming, Ada Byron Research Centre, 20th October 2021. presentation
- Concepción Domínguez Sánchez (Université Libre de Bruxelles, and the S. and Operations Research Department of the University of Murcia), The Rank Pricing Problem: a mixed-integer linear optimization approach, Ada Byron Research Centre, 16th July, 2021. presentation